As we all know IDM ( Internet Downloader Manager ) is one of the fastest download manager amogst all. Sometimes when you tried to download the file with IDM, it failed to download. Really its frustating if we already completed that file above 50 % and suddenly it stops resuming and the message displayed " Do You Want To Download The File From Beginning ". Here is the trick which help you to resume the file.
CAUSE FOR SUDDENLY STOPS DOWNLOADING :
☼ Server Stopped Responding.
☼ You Internet Connection Stopped Working.
☼ You Manually Pause It.
☼ Stopped it to download it later because you can see that it got a resume capability .
FOLLOW THE STEPS CAREFULLY FOR RESUMING DOWNLOAD BROKEN FILE :
1) Open the same file in the Browser, click to download it again and when dialogue box appears select to 'Download It later' (But be sure that file must have the same file size and from the same link/server).
2) Now open IDM and double click the file which you clicked earlier to Download it later.
3) Now in next window, copy the full address field.
4) Now double click that file which has not been resuming (i.e download broken file) and paste the address there which you have copied earlier in the address field and press OK.
5) Now You're done, Finally click the file and press Resume.
◘ This Trick is Personally Discovered By Me :D.....Hope You Enjoyed This :)